12/24/2010

Miz Zee

"I believe all artists share a similar attribute and philosophy, that within their darkest moments, they can see a more clearer creative vision, even within the realms of the perverse or psychotic elements of a person that show they are really in touch with their character, and thus they will really know what they want to achieve.
Fundamentally I believe I can get involved with people with such a frame of mind, because overall, I am willing to push the boundaries to get the results I see in my mind."


Palabras de la modelo alt Miz Zee, la chica que combina su amor por el anime, lo bizarro y lo fantástico en el fashion y fotografía. Página oficial.

2 comments:

reptilio said...

jajaja describiste a mi chica de los sueños

una nena a la que le encante el anime, lo bizarro y lo fantástico en el fashion y fotografía...

:P

Aaron Soto said...

fuck yeah!!! Feliz navidad :)